Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day #12: Whatever Tickles My Fancy

A lot has gone on recently and this is the first day I haven't had to post a picture of some sort. 


A few weeks ago I received all the information needed to order my cap and gown for graduation. It's about time that I get that information and that I get to walk across the stage for college. After 7.5 years I will soon be able to say that I am a college graduate. Then, 5 months later I am going to be able to call myself a "Wife." So much is going to happen in the next 7 months. 


This weekend we are finally going to get some things taken care of for the wedding. It feels nice to finally be able  to get these things done and taken care of. The more I get done now the less to be done as it gets closer to the big day. Still feels unreal that I am actually getting married next year. 


The new car is doing awesome. I got it into the shop over the weekend for its first ever oil change. It does seem that the gas mileage has progressively gotten worse for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with the way I drive or the constant traffic that I have to sit in on a daily basis to and from work and school. Hopefully some highway driving will help improve the gas mileage. 


Most recently we had a costume party. I know that it is the beginning of October and no, Halloween wasn't moved this year. It was something fun to do to kick off October. Pictures are on my Facebook if you want a good laugh from me and my friends. 


I guess it is time for me to get to my studying since I have 2 tests once I get back from my Fall Break. Better get started now so that I make sure that I know the material to Ace the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment