I know this isn't part of the 30 days of me. That will really resume when I get done with finals and have time to fully relax and not worry about school or work.
So, I am now 8.5 days and 2 finals away from graduating from college. It has taken me 7.5 years to get to this point and the day is almost here. A huge party is being planned with family and friends to help me celebrate this huge achievement. :-)
Until then, I am going to relax for the night and then start studying tomorrow and study for the next 7 days until my finals (both on the same day, back to back). It's going to be a long 7 days for sure but I can make it.
Have I mentioned that I am about 5 months from being a married woman? Yea, there is a lot of celebrating to be done within the next 6 months. Feels great to conquer so many milestones at this point in my life.
I am off to relax and veg out in front of the TV for the night with Kurt. That really hasn't happened since the semester started back in August. I think I deserve it after the week I've had.
No comments:
Post a Comment