Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 20: A Hobby of Mine

Hmm, that's a tough one. I love to make tie blankets (taking 2 pieces of material, cutting appropriately, and then tying the 2 pieces together to form a double lay blanket). I have made them for myself, my niece, nephew and other family members. They are fun and relaxing, even though hard on the back. 


As of late, I have started doing more cooking. Kurt used to do the majority of that when I was working and in school. Now that I am doing neither, I have more time to do cooking and try new recipes to add to the ones we already love. 


I LOVE to shop, even though I don't have any money anymore. Not working tends to deplete your bank account real quick when you have bills to pay, still. 


Well, with plenty to take care of tomorrow, I am off to bed to catch some sleep before it gets away from me. Hopefully I can finish this challenge before I get married. Then I can blog about the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment