Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'M BACK!!!

I see that it has been well over a year since my last post so let me update you all on what has been going on with us.

Well, we celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary a few months back. It is very hard to believe that we have been married for over a year now. It has been great so far. We have very few fights (which is what happens when you are both working too many hours a week). We still haven't had any kids but we know that we will when the time is right for us.

We are both working Full Time now. I am a manager at a small local shop and he is still doing his thing at the shipyard. We both enjoy our jobs (most days) and we are truly thankful to even have jobs right now with so many people out of work.

We are still truly blessed to have such close friends to spend time with in our spare time (when we even get that). I am thankful for them and everything they bring to my life as a friend (and family).

So, tonight I am off to see the Beach Boys with my mom & one of my best friends. It should be a good time had by all. Hopefully I will be back to keeping up with this more than I have since I started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment