Guess who is a married woman? Oh wait, THAT'S ME!!!!!!! Yup, after many years of planning and working hard I am a Mrs. It still feels weird to say that when somebody asks. Just yesterday when I was trying to find us a place to move to at the end of July, the lady asked if it would be just me living in the townhouse. My reply, "No, me and my husband." It felt really strange to say that and it made me smile when I said it. This is our first big event since becoming married. We made the decision together to stay in the area for another year and that it was what was best for us.
In other news, wedding pictures are posted on the photographer's website. If you want to see them, just ask me for the information and I will gladly let you look at them. We also received our wedding video in the mail today. We have a video thanks to my Uncle Ricky. I know it will be great and that he captured everything we wanted with the ceremony and reception. I am so lucky to have family that was willing to travel the distance and make a video for me, all in the same trip.
As far as children, we are not looking to have children anytime soon. We would like to wait at least a year before reproduction begins. However, we will leave it up to God as to the timing of it all because he knows when we will be truly ready to add children to our new family.
I am back to work again, with the same attorney that I was working for back when I was at ODU. I am enjoying it but it is taking time to get back into the groove of going to work everyday. I didn't, however, realize how much I would've missed working and bringing in money for our family. It makes me smile to know that I am once again contributing to our family and our bills.
Married life is going well so far, but we are only 3 weeks into this marriage thing. LOL! It's bound to be all lovey dovey for a few months at least. Now, to just get into the groove of being husband and wife and not an engaged couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment