So, I am going to take a brief intermission in my 30 Days of Me Challenge (which I have messed up horribly) to talk about my upcoming wedding.
As you all know, I am getting married in just 11 days. AHHHH! It seems so unreal to me right now. I remember when we got together & when we got engaged and it seems like just yesterday that both of those happened. But, they didn't just happen and I AM getting married in 11 days.
Most of the planning is done and final details are now being arranged and taken care of. I am heading to PA a week early to finish with the planning and to take care of some last minute stuff with the photographer, caterer and florist. So, in just a few days my parents will be arriving to take me up to PA. We are picking up Lindsey on the way up (to save me and keep me from going insane the last week of single life). To that, I owe her A LOT!!
Since I am failing at actually updating this, my next blog will prolly be after I become a married woman. I love you all and I will talk to you again when I FINALLY become his Mrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment