Ever have a night where you just want to go to bed? You are tired but just can't seem to fall asleep? Yea, I have those on a regular basis (currently). I need to get myself into a normal sleeping pattern before school starts but even when I am thrown out of whack I still can't seem to get to bed early and therefore, get up before 11:00 a.m. At that point I have wasted away most of my morning and that doesn't leave me much time for anything else. The thing is, today I actually have plenty of stuff to take care and I need to get up early but I am sure that my body will likely sleep right up to 11:00 a.m. this morning.
Just so you know, there is NOTHING good on TV this early in the morning, any day of the week. It really sucks when you can't get to sleep like me. This really is pointless but I am hoping that by posting it will help me fall asleep faster once I actually get into bed.
I hate that Kurt can get to sleep with no problems at all and can sleep through just about anything (lights, phones blaring, thunderstorms) and I have trouble even getting to sleep and staying asleep. I want to be a heavy sleeper who sleeps with ease like he does. I treasure my sleep now because I know that when we finally have kids I will lose this wonderful gift I have been given. So, for the next 3 years (at least) I plan on enjoying the sleep I can get (when I can actually get to sleep that is).
If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep. ~Dale Carnegie
No comments:
Post a Comment