Why do I even bother anymore? Why is it that he can pick on me but when I try to do the same he has enough of it and gets upset with me? If you can't take it don't deal it. This happens regularly and it BOTHERS me to no end. Does he not think that it doesn't hurt when he does the same thing to me? Apparently I can handle it better than he can since I grew up having to deal with it all the time with my 3 older brothers.
I don't know why I even bother trying to stand up for myself or react. I'm sorry that this is so random but that's how I am feeling right now. I'm not so sure that certain things are a good idea right now and I hate that I feel that way. Too bad I can't shake the feeling that plagues me constantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment