Ever been watching a movie and a feeling just came over you and you had no idea where it came from? Yea, that was me last night. This movie has never affected me the way it did last night (or early this morning). I was crying during a part that is NOT sad whatsoever, even for the most emotional person on earth.
Ever second guessed a decision you made and then later wondered why you second guessed yourself? Yea, that was me last night as well. I find myself doing that a lot more lately and I hate the feeling I get when I do that. It's never second guessing the small things or small decisions, it is the big decisions that are life changing that I second guess. Do I really want to pursue a degree in Paralegal when I get done with my Bachelor's in December? Do I really want to move so far away from my family after living so close all our lives? Was it really the best decision to have my best friend of 8 years live with me just to have our friendship ruined?
Do you ever second guess big decisions in your life?
No comments:
Post a Comment