Hello to all! This is the first of many, I assume. I had another blog a LONG time ago but I let it fall and so here I am, joining the world of blogging once again.
Life is full of complicated and tough situations, it is how you come out of them that makes you stronger and ready to tackle the world. I try to tell myself that because it is very important to remember that I go through a lot of hard times but when I make it out of that time alive, I have become stronger. Lately, there have been many tough times.
I have now officially been in school for 20 years (since I started K). It sounds like a long time and it really is a long time. I am BURNED OUT with school at this point. I have had no real breaks in there. I am happy to say that at the end of the year I will FINALLY be graduating with that Bachelor's degree that I have been working so hard toward for so long. It will be, then, that I am truly happy with what I have accomplished so far in my life.
I have been blessed for the past 3 years to have such a strong, smart and supportive (to name a few) man by my side. He is my rock when the times get tough, my shoulder to cry on when I get that surge of emotion and my teddy bear when I need a hug or to cuddle. I am proud to say that I will be calling this man my "Husband" in just 9 months. It makes me smile just thinking about that.
Every girl dreams of the day that she will get to walk down the aisle to her prince charming. I just never imagined that my prince charming would be so handsome. He is EVERYTHING that I ever dreamed of in a life mate. He has the charm, the personality, sense of humor, hard work ethic and most importantly, he gets along GREAT with my family. He fits in with my brothers and they are happy to call him a friend, soon-to-be brother-in-law. While the planning of our special day is rough and tedious, I know that it will be worth it on that special day next year.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Reinhold Niebuhr
No comments:
Post a Comment