So, I didn't blog yesterday. Not the end of the world. That just means that I will start the 30 days today.
So, my favorite song???
That's actually a rather easy one for me, if I can pick 2 songs. I am really in love with 2 songs at the moment and I can't decide between them. "Would You Go With Me?" by Josh Turner has been one of my favorites since the first time I heard Kurt sing it in the car and hit the low notes with Josh Turner. My other favorite, for the past 6-8 months has been "Life After You" by Daughtry. It's such a true song as to how I feel about Kurt and how all I want is a life full of laughter with him and if I can't have that, then I don't want anything else because that is all I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment