So, yea, I'm not posting everyday, well, because I have a life and other things going on in said life. Things like work, school, homework, spending time with my fiancé, enjoying the last little bit of warm weather before it really starts to cool off and spending time with my friends.
So, what tickles my fancy today? Well, there is one HUGE thing on my mind right now. That word is GRADUATION!!!! After 7.5 years of college, I am FINALLY getting my Bachelor's Degree in Finance in December. I couldn't be happier and my family couldn't be more proud of me. It has taken far too long for this day to come, too bad I still have to wait another 12 weeks for this day to get here. I get more and more excited with each passing day, especially as it gets closer to that day and I start doing more and more stuff for graduation and commencement. I got to order my tickets tonight for graduation so that my family and some of my friends can attend. I also registered my name so that I can get a little card with my name for them to announce my name in December.
Can you all believe that I am finally graduating? Especially those of you that have known me my entire college career. Oh, I am also looking forward to being done with my job in December, the week before finals. I have been at my job for almost 5 years now and I couldn't be more ready to get out of that job and move on to bigger and better jobs, with a little bit better pay for me. I want to have a little more money to pay my bills. Afterall, with graduation comes student loans that need to be repaid. That's $50,000.00 of loans I accrued during the past 7.5 years that need to be paid off, hopefully in the next 10 years.
Not to mention that I am getting married in about 7.5 months from now. Things are finally really starting to come together. Ceremony site: CHECK; Reception site: CHECK; dress: CHECK, caterer: working on it and hope to be done by the end of the week. We are headed to PA in a few weeks to get our engagement shoot taken care of with our wedding photographer. We are also hoping to get a florist picked out to order our flowers from so that my dad can start working on the bouquets and boutonnières. I am so thankful to have so much accomplished already. Oh yea, I still have to work on the invitations, but those won't be taken care of until at least February, as well as my bridal shoot in my dress. Am I missing anything else? I have the minister, "candles", centerpieces, wedding party and a charity that we want to donate to in the place of giving out favors that will just be wasted.
Ok, I think my tickle has been fancied. *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment