I have been with my job for almost 5 years now. You would think I just started and we work with deaf people all day long. If he is on the phone, he is more or less yelling at them through the phone. I already had a headache when I got to work and his yelling into the phone did NOT help that fact. This is a constant thing that he does and I have no idea why. I can always hear him when I am in the bathroom and he is on the phone. Annoys the living daylights out of me.
So, today I was on the phone with his wife because she needed something done from me and she was explaining it to me. Well, I got told to get off the phone by him because he couldn't hear. Ya know what? I couldn't hear half of what your wife was telling me because you were being really loud. It works both ways here. Maybe if you didn't talk so loud, I wouldn't have to talk to overpower you so that other people can hear me.
Also, don't tell me to start on something and then tell me to put it aside to do something else. I can only do so many things at one time. My brain can only handle so much at once.
Ok, I think this rant is over for now. I just have to remember that I am only here until December 10 of this year and that that is just about 3 months away. So, please pray that I can make it that far without doing something stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment