Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What makes a True Friend?

"We may be in serious trouble, we may have made a huge mistake, we may be extremely depressed, we maybe very sad or we may be short of money.A true friend will be more than happy to help us in these types of situation, without reservation. They will not judge us on the predicament that we have found ourselves however much we are to blame. This true friend will not spread our gossip to other people and will be there to offer advice and support." - Steve Hill


I thought that appropriate after what has been happening the past few months. I have managed to lose some friends who I thought were "true" friends. I came to find out that it was not so and I have since tried to move on. After all of this mess started happening it made me wonder what a true friend really is. I seem to be mistaken when it comes to a true friend. 


What makes me most upset is the shear fact that the same thing happened to this "friend" not too long ago and complained when she got deleted, yet she overlooked that that was what she was doing. Hypocrite much! Don't complain about what somebody did to you and then turn around and do it to somebody else. You are no better than the rest of us. 


I can't believe that you would block me without giving me the chance to tell my side of the story. Or, maybe you deleted me because you know what I said was true and that hurt more than anything. Guess what? The truth hurts and NOBODY wants to hear it, not even me. Put on your big girl panties and get the heck over it. 


BTW, going onto another website and spreading trash about us won't work. I have friends and they know how to be little spies, just like you apparently had somebody spy on me and what I say on MY page. A true friend wouldn't be pulling crap like this, on a public forum. If only they knew you in person, that prolly wouldn't want to be your friend either or put up with your rudeness and "crap" like I have. After all I did for you and this is the payback I get. Whatever. My life is going to be better with the friends I currently have.




I hope everyone who reads has a true friend and can be a true friend to those around them. Everybody needs a true friend.

1 comment:

  1. You said this perfectly. She wants karma to get us? Ha! No, what she got was karma for everything she did to us, she just cannot seem to realize that, but ya know what? It's gonna bite her in the ass one day and I am going to laugh! I love ya

    ReplyDelete